Wednesday, December 02, 2009

tesourinhos deprimentes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all I would like to affirm, once again, that my friends who were with me and Mr Tyraskis in the room at the time the security came in are totally absents of fault when it comes to the smoking inside issue. They had just came inside maybe five minutes before the incident, thus they didn’t infringe Residence Regulation 14.3d.
Secondly, I sincerely apologise for not assuming my responsibilities in the first place, it was an immature reaction to a hostile situation. As soon as we gained conscience of that fault we tried to speak with the security. It is not referred in the report, however, me and Mr Tyraskis went to the reception a first time, approximately 5minutes after the incident, but the security was still on patrol and we were told to come latter and so we did as it is referred in the report.
I am familiarized with the regulations and I am ready to assume the consequences for my misbehaviour. I can also assure you that it will not happen again.
Please feel free to contact me, ill be happy to come in for an interview and clarify this issue. ´

1 Comments:

Blogger bulletproof said...

não acredito...

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home